Well, it has been a couple weeks since my last blog (I feel like I am in confession), so I thought I would post a few different things to catch up (my personal penance).

Tonight, Tracy and I went down to the boat to clean and wax the mast. We are only waiting for some bottom paint on the boat. With all the improvements, it should seem like a new boat. I felt like the karate kid... wax on, wax off. My arms are sore. We are anxious to get it in the water. Tracy says this month is the month. Woo hooo.

We also had a pretty sunset tonight. I took some photos off the docks by the boat. The mountains on the horizon are the Olympics. They are on a peninsula that separates us from the ocean, and creates safe harbor in the Sound. It was a nice night. I will take more boat photos once the painting is done.
No comments:
Post a Comment