Saturday, June 10, 2006

A "Must See" Movie

An Inconvenient Truth


Tracy and I went to see this Al Gore movie on Global Warming. Wow. What an eye opener. I would encourage everyone to go and see it. It is amazing how much information is out there regarding what is happening to weather patterns and why we are having so many natural disasters. It was very compelling. The movie paints a very clear picture on what is causing all the changes globally. I would encourage you to watch the trailer (above) and go and see this film! Just click on the "Play" icon in the center of the image. Or visit www.climatecrisis.net.

2 comments:

StelleSki said...

Ah...ummm...FYI...this movie has been debunked by many independent research scientists in the US and Canada. Might not want to take anything backed by Al Gore too seriously.

Anonymous said...

I think I will see this movie. I'm open-minded enough to think that perhaps Al Gore can be an environmentalist first and a politician second.