Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Dinner in Ballard

Tracy and I went to shopping and to dinner at Hattie's Hat in Ballard (north of Seattle) on Saturday. It was great fun. We went with our friends Lori and Carl. Lori is a local artist and graphic designer, and Carl is a musician. If you need any last minute Christmas gifts, I would highly recommend Carl's Christmas CD. It is a great, unique stocking stuffer.

Ballard is one of our favorite Seattle towns. It has a very classic, historic, working-town feel mixed with art and vibrant young people. It is a must see if you are ever in the Seattle area... at least to drive through and grab a Morning Glory Gypsy Chai at the Chai House. Yum!
The first taste of you washes my heart with gold, waxes my moon, brings me to the depths of primordial bliss. The second sip binds my eternal soul slave to your divine kiss. With the third I am set free, climbing toward heaven as a morning glory embracing a tree. A fourth sip brings me to the brink, my heart full of joy into your eyes I sink. -Gypsy Love Song.

1 comment:

BoxcatAV said...

You look cute in your hat!