Last year my New Year's resolution was to do a better job keeping friends and family up to date with our new life in Everett, Washington. I has been a only a year since I started this blog. Wow! When we look back through the archives, I am amazed at how busy we have been. I hope you have enjoyed the journey with us.
And as a new year's resolution, I promise to keep up the blogging for 2007. But I need your help. Since the blog is really for you, please take a second to tell me what you like most about our blog. It's easy and fun... and totally confidential. Click on VIEW to see the status of the voting. Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Friday, January 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I voted!
I'm so glad you keep a blog. I find it keeps me close to my Tina even if there's a physicial distance.
Post a Comment