Monday, March 12, 2007

80's Night

Saturday was Girl's Night Out. The night started at the Gilson's--with 80's music, wine, yearbooks, and photo albums. Then we went to see a band called "The Retros." It was so fun. We waited in line for about an hour to get into the club. Then we danced for hours. I don't think I left the dance floor but maybe once. As the band played each song, the corresponding MTV video was displayed over a big screen. What a hoot it was to watch the videos. Check out the song list and the video on the website if you want to crack yourself up.

Speaking of 80's, next month will mark the Gilson's 20 year anniversary together. We met in April of 1987... yes, that is 20 years. Wow. Seems like yesterday.

Here are some photos that we came across on Girl's night. Definitely right out of the 80's. They certainly got a chuckle.






















3 comments:

BoxcatAV said...

Um, does Tracy have a mullett?!? Those pictures are absolutely GREAT!

I love your sweater (in the pix taken Saturday night. Very fun!)

StelleSki said...

At first I thought I had stumbled upon a website for the TV show Saved By The Bell!

I almost forgot how GQ Tracy was back then running around in his red Trans Am. Nice Mullet.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Tina and Tracy had matching hair....