Sunday, November 25, 2007

Turkey Day at Angela's

This year's Thanksgiving dinner was enjoyed at our friend Angela's house. She invited a few of her single neighbors over along with a couple other friends. You may recognize my friend Abbi in the photos. There were only a handful of people, and so it was very nice and relaxing.

Tracy and I brought a pumpkin pie, apple cherry crisp, and some cranberry sauce. All seemed to turn out okay.
Angela set a beautiful table; and after dinner, we had dessert, watched football, and played a couple games. It was fun. I wore a Hope College sweatshirt to remind me of home and family.

The highlight of the night is when Angela ran over to her neighbor's front lawn to ride the inflatable turkey. It was a Kodak moment as you can see.

3 comments:

BoxcatAV said...

Looks like a wonderful time! The first thing I noticed was your Hope sweatshirt:-) Why not GVSU? Did Tracy go to Hope?

I would like to see you riding the Turkey next year, please.

BoxcatAV said...

PS - YOU HAD ASPARAGUS! YEAH!

Anonymous said...

That is a GREAT picture...