Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Learning Something New

So I am trying to stay up-to-date on technology for the blog. You may notice some fresh updates. And I also added a Subscriber tool. I don't know a lot about how it works, but from what I understand, you should be able to input your email address in the sidebar to the right, and you will receive an email every time I update the blog with a post.
I haven't been blogging a lot lately, so it may be a great way for people to know when I actually get my act together and provide an update. ha ha. So I encourage you to give it a try. Hopefully it works okay. If not, be patient with me while we work out the Feedburner details.

1 comment:

Kristie said...

I did not get an update on your last posting : (

Also can you show me how to post a video from youtube to a blog?