Sunday, February 08, 2009

Weekend Ritual

Every weekend I try to brush Lexi and Benson with this magic little rubber brush called a Zoom Groom by Kong. It is a little rubber grooming tool with massaging fingers that removes excess hair like a magnet. It is pretty incredible.

Lexi loves it; I think she thinks it is like going to the spa. Benson is another story. Although it works great on him, I think he believes that he is a little to cool for it. Hmmm... maybe he has issues with the fact that it is shaped like a cat??? Have we ruined him for life? What will he tell the other dogs at the kennel?

Anyway, check out the pile of hair I got off Lexi in one sitting? And I get that much every week. With all that hair gone week after week, you'd think she'd look like a sphynx!

So If you have a cat or dog, it might be worth a try.

Happy grooming!

2 comments:

BoxcatAV said...

I know it's kind of gross to non-animal people but I'm always amazed at the amount of fur brushing yields. Callie has WAY more fur than Lucy. And she likes being brushed even more. I'm always on the prowl for a good brush.

Dale said...

So what crafty project are you going to use that hair for?